Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Farmland






This afternoon,we go to a farm. In America, it's a small one compared to all the other farms,but for our chinese students, it's big. I think it take us hours to walk around it.

The scenery is really beautiful there, blue sky, white cloud, green farmland, one will feel happy just seeing the great colours.
The owner of this place told us many things, like what they grows, how they prevent the frost to destroy the strawberries, how they deal with the market...a lot of things.Actually, I really have some good pictures, I chose four of them and posted above. I love the beautiful sky! And the three insects stick together is so funny that when I take pictures of them, I feel very lucky.
By the way, after so many days, my computer can link with Internet finaly.I feel really happy about it!

No comments: