Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Love Wendy's!

I’ve always been longing for a chance to eat in Wendy’s, which has been in many movies and TV shows, but not in China. Actually, there was a time when my English name was Wendy, which was given by my mother. So it makes Wendy’s more special to me. What also makes this chance more special is the appearance of the journalist from the TV station. I do not major in hosting, so I didn’t get to interview the journalist, but I made the photographer take a lot of pictures of my eating and advertised for Wendy’s shouting things like “it tastes really good”. Appearing in Ohio TV sounds so cool, right? Well, it does taste really good, especially the potato chips. Besides, in the car, Mike told us about the story of Wendy’s, which I personally love. I do love Wendy’s, and it deserves to be honored as pride of Columbus.

No comments: