Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ohio--Tennesse

Since my computer always have some problems with the wireless connection, I can't post the blog for a few days. Actually, I have many stories that I want share with you, but one's time and energy is limited, so I just put some pictures on the blog, and let the pictures tell the story...







(1) TV station! Beautiful news reporter Andrula told us many things about how to made a news
















(2) How is the weather like in Columbus today? I'm Miss Weather!























(3)Moving pictures of the Plizer Price in history museum.

























(4)P&G!








(5)We have an wonderful speech in Tennersee
(6)Smoky Mountain! It's really great, we've arrived the top of the mountain























(7)Frank, who help us in many ways in Tennessee.

No comments: